I used to write C64 games before I got into professional games writing.
For a long time, I worked at Probe Entertainment in Croydon.
- Football (N64 game) Acclaim (cancelled 1998) Lead Programmer
- Mortal Kombat 2 (Saturn game) Acclaim 1995 Assistant programmer
- Fifa Soccer 96 (SNES game) UK Christmas #1 Electronic Arts 1995
- Batman Forever (SNES game) UK #1 Acclaim 1995 Assistant programmer
- Judge Dredd (SNES
game) Acclaim 1995 Programmer
- Pagemaster (SNES game) Fox 1994 Assistant programmer
- J.League Super Soccer (SNES game) Japan #1 Hudsonsoft
- Virtual Soccer (SNES game) UK top ten Hudsonsoft 1994 Programmer
- Speedball 2 (C64 game) UK #1 Mirrorsoft 1991 Programmer
- Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (C64 game) UK Christmas #1 Mirrorsoft 1990 Co-programmer
- Last Ninja (NES game) LJN 1990 Assistant programmer
- Days of Thunder (NES game) 1990 Assistant programmer
Video game utilities
- CAME (Graphics editor) 1994-1995 Programmer
- Probe sound driver (SNES code) 1992 Programmer
- CRISP2 (Graphics editor) 1990-1995 Programmer
- Bugs in Games ( GamaSutra ) 1997 Author
- Mathematics in games (GamaSutra) 1997 Author
- Game logistics ( Game Developer) 1995 Author
- Collision Detection (Game Developer) 1994 Author
Copyright © 1996, 1999 Carl Muller (email@example.com).
All Rights Reserved.